Welcome to Imperfect Wives Online Bible Studies. Women from around the world are participating in our #imperfectwives online small group Bible study meetings and YOU are invited to join us. Jump in any day of the week, mornings, evenings -what ever time works best for you.
What you need to Participate in our State Groups Online
- All participants will need to register for the Bible study in order to participate in our studies.
- You will need our current Bible study workbook which will be emailed to you the weekend before the study begins.
- A Facebook account is need to join.
How To Join one of our State Groups
We are using Facebook groups as our community chat rooms. The following are the steps to join:
- Login to Facebook.
- You are invited to join the state group for where you live. If we don’t currently have a group for your state, we have a group just for you and other wives likes you. We have created a community group: Imperfect Wives Community Connections located on Facebook as well.
- All of our groups a “Closed Group” meaning – your comments are not public. However, you must join the group to post and read comments.
- To Join, click on your state from the list provided in our Welcome email for each study or Imperfect Wives Community Connections (which ever group you are joining) and then ask to “Join Group.”
- Please allow up to 48 hours for one of our admins to approve your request. Requests are approved as soon as we see the notifications.
- If you have any problems joining, please send a private message to us at email@example.com and our admin will connect with you quickly to resolve the issue.
- Your comments do NOT appear in your Facebook timeline and only members of the chatroom can see what you have shared in the small groups.
- Participation is key to our learning and growing in God’s word. Make sure you log into your Facebook state group (chatroom) during the week. The leader will post a group photo of our current study and will lead a discussion and post questions under the photo. Make sure to read the comments and share your own.