Why Giving to Fighting For Your Marriage Ministry is Vital
What if, together, we were able to help 20, 50, 100, 200 or more women fight for their marriage each month? What if those who have strong marriages were given tools needed to keep their marriages healthy and strong? What if women, who are underserved, were provided resources that would equip them to fight for their marriages? What would their world and these families look like? Will you be a co-laborer, in saving marriages, with us?
How does your gift make a difference?
Your support goes directly to wives in need:
- underwriting our national radio program Fighting For Your Marriage which has the potential to reach over 2000 christian radio stations and thus millions of people
- equipping those with strong marriages with needed tools to keep their marriages healthy and strong
- providing marriage fighting resources to underserved groups of women
- coaching wives to teach them how to save their marriage
- mentoring and encouraging women via local and online groups
- supporting wives who cannot afford a personal coach and counseling
Our Gifts, Skills, and Passion Aren’t Enough
I have been teaching wives how to fight for their marriages for more than 10 years. Over this time, I have learned a lot. One of my most important lessons is this: sharing our God-given skills and passion for His marriage design isn’t enough. If Fighting for Your Marriage Ministry doesn’t have enough money, we won’t stop ministering and teaching wives to fight for their marriages. However, if not fully funded, we will continue to be limited in the number of wives we can reach. This keeps our skills and passion from reaching their full potential. We can continue to invest just as we’ve been doing, or we can partner with others and multiply what God has entrusted to us. What we need is $3,000 per month, and we trust that He is providing it. “Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.” ~ Philippians 1:6
Will you help us?
~ Cherie L. Zack | President of Fighting For Your Marriage – Imperfect Wives Ministry
Watch Holly’s Story
Imperfect Wives Ministry is a 501c3 ministry
Any donation you give is tax deductible and a receipt will be sent to you for tax purposes. Those who donate will receive a quarterly newsletter to keep you up to date on all the things God is doing through this ministry. From the bottom of our hearts, Thank You for your support!